The Greater Houston area has experienced an incredible period of economic growth and is as popular as ever!
The options are countless and time is of the essence in this high-demand market. We will lead you through the process and help make it an enjoyable experience. We will listen to your needs, review all the options, and show you the best of what is available. We will prepare you in advance for all possibilities and make sure that you don’t miss out on any opportunity to rent the perfect home.
Be prepared to have the following when applying for a rental home or apartment home.
- Proof of Income such as Paystubs, W2’s, 1099’s or Tax Returns etc.
- Proof of Funds such as Bank statement, Checking and Saving, etc.
- Offer letter for a new job
- Identification such as Driver’s License, Passport, etc.
- Social Security Card
- Credit Report (current, from all 3 Bureaus)
- Reference Letters from employers, colleagues, associates, friends etc.
- “Love Letter” to the landlord
- Most landlords do credit and background checks.
- Money – Be prepared to pay the following:
- Deposit: Cashier’s Check or Money Order equal to 1 Month’s Rent upon application acceptance.
- Pet Deposit / Fee (if applicable): Deposit / fee depends on the owner and the size and breed of your animal. This is typically due with your damage deposit.
- 1st Full Month’s Rent at move in.